Fund raising and working for others is our aim but keeping fit is also part of our well being programme.
Approximately £500 was raised to improve the lives of others especially women and children.
However fun was also on the agenda with laughs all the way.
We are advised that there are five ways to Well Being:-
1. Connect with people around – family, friends, colleagues.
2. Be Active – walk, run, play, garden, dance, exercise that you enjoy.
3. Take Notice – be curious, see the beautiful world, the seasons, reflect.
4. Keep Learning – Try something new, rediscover, course, challenge, increase confidence.
5. Give – Do something nice for a stranger, thank, smile, volunteer.
We think we may have ticked all these boxes!
Share this page: