Calendar of Soroptimist Events
See what Special Days and Soroptimist events are coming up. To submit an event complete this simple online form
September – October 2016
This event is organised by SI Gravesend and District to celebrate 20 years of specialist domestic abuse services.
Experience low cost taster sessions of alternative therapies and health & beauty treatments ranging from henna to spray tans and massages plus so much more. Enjoy unique entertainment throughout the evening.
All funds raised will be spent within the refuge children’s services provided by Choices.
Please contact us for tickets or further information on 01322 280686.
An evening to celebrate Soroptimist International and the Club’s Friendship Links throughout the world, followed by a Silent Auction to raise money for the International Presidents Appeal – Educate to Lead: Nepal.
Price includes a buffet supper. Licensed bar available.
In an attempt to raise awareness of Breast Cancer, SI St Vincent & The Grenadines has a long-standing partnership with the local Medical Association and together we host a Pink Cap City Walk. We have dancing girls and little drummer boys with a police escort who clears our path. We hand out Self breast test leaflets and educate the public as we make our way around the Capital – Kingstown.
This October there’s a fantastic opportunity for you to support the Meru Women’s Garden Project, a partnership with Child.org, by holding your very own Supper Club, in the same month as World Food Day!
Hosting your Supper Club
You’ll turn professional chef for the evening and sell tickets for your Supper Club, with all the money raised donated to benefit the project.
How it works
- You’ll decide on a date in October to host your Supper Club. How about World Food Day on October 16th?
- With suggestions from top UK chefs and Supper Club hosts, you’ll design a knock-out three-course menu, and decide
- whether you’ll be charging your diners £20, £50 or £100 a head.
- Child.org will give you the tools you need to create exclusive invitations for 6-10 friends, family or complete strangers!
- You’ll cook up a storm and enjoy a fantastic evening cooking great food for your friends!
- Child.org will spend the money you raise on helping children living in sub-Saharan Africa to stay healthy, safe and at school.
Find out more about the Great Big Supper Club and sign up on thegreatbigsupperclub.org website.