All members are encouraged to recycle responsibly.
- Many recyclable items are collected by the local authority. Batteries can be taken to many supermarkets. Tesco collect used water cartridges and light bulbs. You can hand them in at customer service Western Avenue.
- Blister packs for Marie Curie via Superdrug – packs can be given to Sandra
- Bottle tops to Sandra
- Recycling for Alzheimer’s Society | Alzheimer’s Society (alzheimers.org.uk) – Foreign coins and old jewellery, technology, stamps, cameras and cars – free envelopes available
- Used postage stamps for RNIB
- Blankets for Nazareth House via Jen
- Twiddlemuffs to Nazareth House via Jen. Pattern from Jen. Twiddlemuffs are knitted muffs with items attached to keep dementia patients’ hands active and busy. You can find out more about them here.
- Old bras to Bravissimo shop in Grand Arcade, St David’s Centre, Cardiff
- REcycle ink cartridges – Recycle4Charity
- Ring pulls from cans – can be given to Sophie PURPLE COMMUNITY FUND | SI Cardiff and District | SIGBI
- Foreign coins- Marks & Spencer