All members are encouraged to recycle responsibly.
- Many recyclable items are collected by the local authority.
- Blister packs for Marie Curie via Superdrug – packs can be given to Sandra
- Green bottle tops to Margaret Davies
- Red and blue bottles to Jill for Brazil to purchase wheelchairs
- Recycling for Alzheimer’s Society | Alzheimer’s Society (alzheimers.org.uk) – Foreign coins and old jewellery, technology, stamps, cameras and cars
- Used postage stamps for RNIB – members may give stamps to Joan Williams
- Blankets for Nazareth House via Jen
- Twiddlemuffs to Nazareth House via Jen. Pattern from Jen
- Old bras to Bravissimo shop in Grand Arcade, St David’s Centre, Cardiff
- REcycle ink cartridges – Recycle4Charity
- Ring pulls from cans – PURPLE COMMUNITY FUND | SI Cardiff and District | SIGBI