Heart Shaped Comfort Cushion
These cushions can be helpful for anyone who has undergone breast surgery.
- Draw a heart shape pattern onto paper measuring 36cm wide and 30cm depth.
- Pin paper pattern onto fabric. 1cm seam allowance is allowed on pattern.
- Cut out two heart shape pieces of fabric.
- Place 2 pieces of fabric right sides together.
- Pin, tack and machine around shape leaving an opening of 10cm for turning through.
- Snip into seam allowance on top curves to give a good shape.
- Turn trough to right side and press.
- Fill with terylene wadding to desired thickness.
- Slipstitch the opening to complete cushion.