About our club
- Currently, there are 22 members in our club.
- We are lively, energetic women, working together to ‘make a difference’.
- We are committed to ‘Fun, Fellowship, and Friendship’- a cornerstone of what we do.
- We are part of a voluntary, charitable, service organisation….
- … sigbi international Great Britain & Ireland …
- We are active and proactive in our community supporting local groups, organisations & causes. We undertake activities and events. Some of these are fund-raising for other community groups, or national and international causes.We engage in activities to raise awareness about contemporary issues, especially those affecting women & girls. Recent examples are Modern Day Slavery and Trafficking; Emotional Abuse of Women; and Prison Reform for Women. (There is no prison for Women in Wales.)
- We support National and international initiatives from regular seasonal beach cleans, to raising funds to build toilets for families in developing countries where there are no safe, hygienic facilities. (see www.toilettwinning.org)
“PROGRAMME ACTION” is the name given to what we do ….
…check out our page with pictures and details….
We are part of Soroptimist International, with 80,000 members.
Represented in countries and territories worldwide.