Club Programme 2018 Jan-May
Programme for 2018 January – May
- Tues 9th Jan Business Meeting
- Sat 19th Jan Hen Galan event (Cwm Gwaun Old New Year Celebration)
- Tues 23rd Jan Speaker – Amanda Clifford – Fishguard Rainbow Cancer Drop-in Centre.
- Tues 6th Feb Business Meeting
- Sat 10th Feb Regional Meeting / Aberafon
- TBA Executive Meeting – Development Plan Review
- Tues 20th Feb Speaker – Mathew Lamb – Young peoples’ sporting opportunities locally.
- Thurs 1st March St David’s Day Cawl Supper at The Skirmisher
- Tues 6th March Business Meeting
- Tues 20th March Programme Planning
- TBA Beach Clean / World Water Day data collection activity.
- Tues 3rd April Speaker – Kevin Phelps – Coping with a stammer!
- Tues17th April AGM
The programme from April onwards will be published following the Programme Planning evening in March.
SI Fishguard & District has a whole club team approach to programme planning. We have Spring, Summer and Winter Teams who discuss, agree and organise their part of our annual schedule of meetings. This results in a diverse range of meetings, visits and events which members have chosen during discussion and debate! We include opportunities to eat, drink and be merry!
In the picture above, we are having fun during International Night last year hosted by POINT Young People’s Trust.