Welcome to SI Maidstone
Welcome to the Maidstone club website. We hope you enjoy reading it.
We meet on the third Tuesday every month, we meet at 6.30 for 7pm at the Cobtree Manor Golf Club.
Please see our ‘posts’ on the section Recent News and Events to see the wide range of our activities.
If you would like to find out more about our club or would like to join us, please use the ‘contact us’ option.
Who we are – We are a movement for working professional and business women who gather together to give service to others.
- At club level to provide support and friendship
- At local level to serve where clubs join together to serve the community where the club is based
- At Regional level where clubs join together to serve a much larger community
- At Federation level, where clubs in many countries join together in addressing larger issues
- At International level where all Soroptimist clubs in the world work for Human rights for all, Equality, Development and Peace through International Goodwill and Understanding and Friendship
Soroptimist International is about women working together for others, to make a difference.
Our members are working and retired women; artists, doctors, researchers, marketing, librarians, voluntary workers, bankers – they are from all walks of life.
Why join this world wide organisation?
- Perhaps you want to meet women from different walks of life with different skills?
- Work takes up a great deal of our time and you want to experience a wider world?
- Maybe you feel that you would like to put some thing back into your community, but don’t know where to start.
Could you be one of them?