Ask me why….?
Why did I become a Soroptimist?
• I joined because of the excellent website.
• I joined because I was invited
• I gave a talk at Regional meeting and was persuaded to join
• J persuaded me persistently
Why do I stay?
• I value the opportunity to be part of an organisation which makes a difference
• Friendship and like-minded colleagues
• I believe in its aims
• I feel if I help one woman in the world I will have a great story to tell my grandchildren
The funniest or nicest thing that happened to me because I am a Soroptimist
• Its all been nice and often funny
• Getting a posy of fresh flowers
• Being squeezed in a lift with 6 members of the Irish National Rugby team
………………………………….. come along and meet us.