20 September 2019
There was no separate Club Mailing this week.
Additional Club Mailing – 13 September 2019 – General Meeting Documentation
GENERAL MEETING 2019 DOCUMENTATION – FAO SECRETARY FOR CLUB EXECUTIVE AND VOTING DELEGATE – FOR INFORMATION/ACTION
The following documents are needed in preparation for the General Meeting 2019 to be held in Bournemouth, Friday 25 October 2019 at 14:00. Whilst it is acknowledged that some Clubs direct their voting delegates how to vote at the General Meeting (based on the Club’s discussions), it is advocated that you consider giving your Voting Delegate the delegated authority to listen to the debates on the resolutions and amendments to enable them to make an informed decision on the day:
- Letter from SIGBI President Sue Williams about the General Meeting: www.sigbi.org/members/files/Sue-Williams-Letter-to-Clubs-SIGBI-GM-13-September-2019.pdf
- GM 2019 Agenda (includes Resolutions and Amendments): www.sigbi.org/members/files/GENERAL-MEETINGS-2019-GM-Agenda-2019-Final-Version-9-September-2019.pdf
- Procedure for Resolution 1: www.sigbi.org/members/files/Procedure-for-Resolution-1-SIGBI-GM-2019-Final-Version-10-September-2019.pdf
- GM 2018 Minutes: www.sigbi.org/members/files/GENERAL-MEETINGS-Minutes-of-84-GM-Liverpool-2018-Final-Version-27-November-2018.pdf
- 2019 Annual Report: www.sigbi.org/members/files/SIGBI-Annual-Report-2019.pdf
- Letter to Accompany 2019 Financial Statements: www.sigbi.org/members/files/Director-of-Finance-Letter-to-Accompany-SIGBI-Financial-Statements-2019-13-September-2019.pdf
- SIGBI Ltd Financial Statements 2019: www.sigbi.org/members/files/SIGBI-Ltd-Financial-Statements-2019.pdf
- Benevolent Fund Financial Statements 2019: www.sigbi.org/members/files/SIGBI-Benevolent-Fund-Financial-Statements-2019.pdf
- Diamond Education Grant Financial Statements 2019: www.sigbi.org/members/files/Diamond-Education-Grant-Financial-Statements-2019.pdf
- Emergency Relief Fund Financial Statements 2019: www.sigbi.org/members/files/Emergency-Relief-Fund-Financial-Statements-2019.pdf
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to take part in the GM Resolutions Gotomeeting on Thursday 26 September 2019 at 7.00pm.
Voting delegates will be sent a letter in October detailing where and when to collect their electronic voting pads and voting papers.
6 September 2019
EASYFUNDRAISING PAYMENTS – SIGBI clubs have just received payments totalling an amazing £1,167.71 from easyfundraising! Supporters have raised this money for FREE simply by using #easyfundraising when they do their everyday online shopping! For your club to benefit from free funds, sign up here – https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/sigbi