SIGBI Data Protection Policies and Notices
New General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) come into effect on 25 May 2018. In line with this, SIGBI has produced documentation covering why we collect certain information about our Members and how it is stored and used. Please read the documentation below.
Documentation has also been produced for Clubs to amend and use covering their collection of their Members’ details, which can be found on the Club Polices and Protocols page.
- Letter to Clubs re new GDPR – 13 April 2018
- SIGBI Data Protection Protocols
- SIGBI Privacy Notice
- GDPR Frequently Asked Questions
Club Data Protection Policies and Protocols
The following documents are in Word format (apart from the Letter to Clubs and Frequently asked Questions, which are PDF) to allow Clubs to amend them with their own details. Each Club should get all their Members to sign the Privacy Notice, and make them aware of the other documentation.
SIGBI’s Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice can be read on the SIGBI Policies and Protocols page.
- Letter to Clubs – Data Protection – 13 April 2018
- GDPR Frequently Asked Questions – Final Version – 9 April 2018
- A Club’s Privacy Notice – Final Version – 29 January 2019 – note this has been updated in 2019
- A Club’s Guide to Data Protection – Final Version – 9 April 2018
- A Club’s Data Protection Policy – Final Version – 9 April 2108
- A Club’s Data Protection Complaints Process – Final Version – 9 April 2018
- A Club’s Data Breach Policy – Final Version – 9 April 2018
- A Club’s Data Audit Form – Fnial Version – 9 April 2018