UKPAC Study Day—17 April 2021 at 10.00am GMT
A virtual UKPAC Study Day will be held via Zoom on 17 April 2021 starting at 10.00am.
Registration is free, and there will be six wonderful speakers, with opportunities to ask questions, and a break out session.
All details, including the full programme, are in the leaflet below.
This page is for items which UKPAC are promoting to members only. For UKPAC information and projects go to www.sigbi.org/ukpac/
UKPAC Working Arrangements since COVID-19
The meetings of UKPAC have been held online since the pandemic . Rather than have a whole day the meeting has been split into two.
One meeting concentrates on the officers Reports and business of the committee. There are three subgroups of the committee which also report.
The groups are Modern Day Slavery, Prison Reform Trust and a group co-ordinating the project on Special Domestic Violence Courts, which was initially started in the Northern England Region and is now being undertaken by clubs across the country. We are also trying to develop a project around recycling to feed into the COP26 meeting on climate change in Glasgow in 2021.
The second meeting is reports from Regional PAC officers and acts as an inspiration to clubs across the country.
The next meeting of the UKPAC is January 30 2021, 10-12am. It will be online and it is the turn of the Regional Officers to give their reports. Observers are welcome – please contact the secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
January 2021 Meeting
November 2020 Meeting
- UKPAC Chairman’s Report Nov 2020
- UKPAC Secretary’s Report Nov 2020
- UK PAC Treasurer’s Report Nov 2020
- UKPAC Communication Officer’s Report Nov 2020
- UKPAC Modern Day Slavery Report Nov 2020
- Specialist Domestic Violence Courts Project Report Nov 2020
- Report re Prison Reform Group Nov 2020
- Update from Katy Swaine Williams Prison Reform Trust Nov 2020
- Update from Recycling Group Nov 2020
August 2020 Meeting
June 2020 Meeting
Minutes from other Organisations attended by UKPAC Representatives
Reports from the 6 ‘O’ meeting February 2021
6’0′ is a group comprising the six leading women’s organisations in the UK. These are SIGBI (represented by UKPAC), BFWG -The British Federation of Women Graduates, BPW -Business and Professional Women, NCW -National Council of Women, NFWI – National Federation of Women’s Institutes, and TG -Townswomen’s Guild. The leaders of these organisations meet twice a year to share their programmes, discuss issues of mutual interest and decide if they can make joint actions to improve the lives of women and girls. The latest meeting was on February 9 2021. The reports from the organisations are below. The minutes will be published when available.
- Business and Professional Women Report January 2021
- British Federation of Women Graduates Report February 2021
- National Council of Women Report February 21
- National Federation of Women’s Institutes Report February 2021
- Townswomen’s Guide report February 2021
- UKPAC Report February 2021
- Women Empowering Principles Report February 2021
Role Specifications for UKPAC Posts