Welcome to SI Reigate and District
Welcome to the Reigate and District club of Soroptimist International, the world-wide women’s organisation that inspires action and creates opportunities to transform the lives of women and girls.
The Reigate and District club has been working on projects to transform the lives of women and girls for nearly 50 years and that work continues today. We meet at the Reigate Manor once a month where we discuss on-going projects, share ideas and plan future events. Local Soroptimist clubs are linked into Regions and our region, the Southern England Region, holds meetings about four times a year. Here we meet members from other clubs and increase our knowledge of issues both nationally and internationally.
We are a friendly group and welcome new members. Contact us here
Soroptimist International is committed to a world where women and girls together achieve their individual and collective potential, realise aspirations and have an equal voice in creating strong, peaceful communities worldwide.
Soroptimists inspire action and create opportunities to transform the lives of women and girls through a global network of members and international partnerships.
- Human Rights for all
- Global peace and international goodwill
- Advancing women’s potential
- Integrity and democratic decision making
- Volunteering, diversity and friendship
- Soroptimist International will improve the lives and status of women and girls through education, empowerment or enabling opportunities.
- Soroptimist International will be a global voice for increasing access to education and leadership for women and girls.
To find out more about Soroptimism visit our main website www.soroptimistinternational.org/
SI Reigate and District have announced a new social enterprise they will be supporting in 2018…… Pikilily, Africa’s first female led motorcycle workshop and healthcare.
To find out more why this is such a groundbreaking and worthwhile cause… click here