Soroptimist International: Tenby and District Club
CLUB PROGRAMME: 2019-2020
All regular meetings take place at the Giltar Hotel, The Esplanade, Tenby: 7:30pm
- Tuesday, 4th June: Business Meeting at 7:30pm
- Wednesday, 5th June: Lunch (1pm) and Film: “Red Joan” (2:30pm) at The Torch Theatre, Milford Haven.
- Saturday, 8th June: Wales South Anniversary Lunch at The Marriott Hotel, Swansea (by ticket only)
- Thursday, 13th June: Visit to Narberth Museum (details to follow).
- Tuesday, 18th June: Speaker Meeting at 7:30pm: Local police officer, Rachel, will update us on Hate Crime matters.
- Tuesday, 2nd July: Club outing to the city of St David’s. Cathedral tour at 10am and lunch at The Grove Hotel at 1:30pm (private cars: by arrangement)
- Tuesday, 16th July: Business Meeting at 7:30pm
- Summer break: no meetings this month.
- Tuesday, 5th August: volunteers meet at Saint Issell’s Church, Saundersfoot to set up flower festival display.
- Tuesday, 3rd September: Business Meeting at 7:30pm
- Tuesday, 17th September: Speaker Meeting at 7:30pm: The Samaritans (tbc)
- Tuesday, 1st October at 7:30pm: Business Meeting
- Friday, 4th October: Pudding Evening at the Giltar Hotel, with guests: 7:00pm
- October 24th-26th: Soroptimist International Conference in Bournemouth
- Tuesday, 5th November at 7:30pm: Business Meeting
- Tuesday, 19th November at 7:30pm: Speaker Meeting: Marie Davies – Marie’s Mission Charity: child diabetes (tbc).
- Tuesday, 10th December at 7:00pm: Christmas Dinner at the Giltar Hotel.
- Tuesday, 7th January at 7:30pm: Business Meeting
- Tuesday, 21st January at 7:30pm: Speaker Meeting: Anita Hicks – Sandy Bears charity: childhood bereavement (tbc).
- Tuesday, 4th February at 7:30pm: Business Meeting
- Tuesday, 18th February at 7:30pm: Speaker Meeting (tba)
- Friday, 6th March at 12:30pm: International Women’s Day Lunch and Celebration: Plas Hyfryd Hotel, Narberth, with Guest Speaker (tba) and guests.
- Tuesday, 17th March at 7:30pm: Speaker Meeting (tba)
- Tuesday, 7th April at 7:30pm: Business Meeting
- Tuesday, 21st April at 7:30pm: Annual General Meeting (AGM).