Meetings & Events Diary
CoVID has put a halt to many meetings but we are continuing in the virtual world on zoom
Wrekin Walkers – walking for health- dates arranged at the business meetings.
Business Meetings 3rd Thursday in Month, 7.00-8.30pm, (normally Meeting Southwater Square Telford ) Currently virtual meetings on zoom until further notice.
Book Club Lunch 4th Tuesday in month 12-2pm by Zoom
Knit & stitch – currently knitting hearts for dementia patients and making squares for the Sustainable Development Goals Banner.
President Rosie Bynam
Secretary Hilary Knight
Treasurer Helen Harvey
Programme Action Caroline Deacon Linda Devey
Membership Secretary Sarah Schwehr
Soroptimist International is committed to a world where women and girls together achieve their individual and collective potential, realise aspirations and have an equal voice in creating strong, peaceful communities worldwide.
Soroptimists inspire action and create opportunities to transform the lives of women and girls through a global network of members and international partnerships.
• Human rights for all
• Global Peace and international goodwill
• Advancing women’s potential
• Integrity and democratic decision making
• Volunteering, diversity and friendship
1. Soroptimist International will improve the lives and status of women and girls through education, empowerment or enabling opportunities.
2. Soroptimist International will be a global voice for increasing access to education and leadership for women and girls .
Great Britain and Ireland