Some of our past events
Members have attended many Regional meetings and supported events held by other clubs in the Region.
2015 events include ;-
- Attendance at Regional Conference at Park House Hotel Shifnal May 2015
- Attending Regional Council meetings with talks on diverse topics such as FGM, Womens’ Health, Purple Teardrop Campaign
- Attendance at Quadrennial International Convention in Istanbul July 2015
- Attendance at the Federation Conference in Glasgow November 2015
- Our 2015 Christmas lunch was held at The Old Orleton Inn Wellington.
- Quiz night with fish and chip supper, June 2015
- Working Womens’ Lives speaker evening, August 2015
- A ” Pink Tea party ” in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month October 2015
- Collection of 207 filled Handbags for ” Helping Handbags ” charity December 2015
- Knitted Protheses’ for Breast Cancer care unit of local hospital.