Do you want to be part of an International Women’s Organisation?
Do you want to make a difference to the lives of women and girls everywhere?
Do you want to work with liked-minded women in our local area?
Join us today and you will belong to an organisation of women working to improve the lives of women and girls locally, nationally and internationally.
Why Join SI Winchester and District?
We are an international women’s movement and together our Members are a global voice for women.
Our achievements have a huge impact on the lives of women and girls. We are an organisation with special consultative status at the United Nations (UN) through the UN Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC). In addition, we make friends and have fun!
Join our local Club, SI Winchester and District, and you can attend regular meetings and events and participate fully in our project work, which is local, national and international whilst enjoying close friendships forged through regular Club attendance.
- The opportunity to contribute to improving the lives of women and girls by doing projects with other women
- The opportunity to meet Soroptimists in other countries when travelling abroad
- Access to our Members’ Rewards Portal, which has selected offers for Members which change every few weeks
- Access to our online magazine, issued four times a year
- The opportunity to attend our annual Conference, Regional Conferences and Club Meetings
“Being a Soroptimist brings close ties to other Members, developing long-lasting friendships. I feel worthiness by contributing my time and efforts helping the community.”
“Being part of Soroptimist International gave our group real status within the community and also a level of political influence through the UN that no other organisation could provide.”
If you would like to find out more, or come along and meet us as a guest please contact email@example.com