Welcome to SI Wallasey
Some of our members’ reasons why they are Soroptimists
- It feels good to be working alongside others to support projects that make a difference. I feel more connected.
- To be involved in a women’s organisation whose objectives I strongly agree with.
- To help in a small way to make a difference to women and girls who are disadvantaged through no fault of their own.
- To pass on inspiration to women and girls to aspire to their dreams and become leaders in their own lives.
- Friendship and mutual support. Helping other women, and girls, to have opportunities that improve their lives.
- I enjoy meeting new people and working in friendship on projects which make a difference to others.
- The ability to help less fortunate women whilst enjoying friendship and fun.
- Individually we do a little and have fun. Collectively we make a difference to the lives of women and girls worldwide.
- To help others who are less fortunate. Provides friendship and I’m involved in local, national and international projects
If you too would like to make a difference to the lives of women and girls come along to a meeting – you are sure of a warm welcome.
See our other pages for further details or use the ‘Contact Us’ page for more information.
Membership Month event
An event to highlight that volunteering is a way of improving health held in the Education Department at Wirral University Hospital, Arrowe Park. We showed what we do as Soroptimists. A steady trickle of staff members attended the event showing interest in Soroptimism, and some even purchased our craft items.