Associate Membership provides an opportunity for membership if:
- you are a woman who believes in what we do, wants to be involved, but are unable to attend Club meetings due to other commitments;
- you are one of a group of women who are getting ready to start a brand new Club and want to be a Soroptimist before the Club is chartered. Once the Club is chartered you can transfer your membership to the new Club;
- you are an existing member who wants to transfer to another Club (perhaps you have moved to a new area) and Associate Membership keeps your membership active whilst you explore other Clubs that you may want to join.
As an Associate Member, you will learn about our organisation and get involved in our project work to improve the lives of women and girls through our website, social media and email updates. You will need an email address to enjoy this form of Membership.
We are looking for new Members. Join us today as an Associate Member, for an annual subscription fee of £65.04 if you are in the UK or Republic of Ireland and £62.04 if you are from one of our other countries.
- Access to The Hub, where news is posted regularly, other members can be contacted, projects being done by Clubs are showcased, and the Library contains all the documentation available for members
- Bi-monthly News Briefings
- The opportunity to attend our annual conference
- The opportunity to attend Regional Meetings (you will be assigned to a Region, based on your location, and they will include you in their mailing lists)
- Membership of an international women’s organisation with a network of Members and Clubs across the world
- The opportunity to learn about and understand the issues affecting women and girls, and build a better world for them
You can also join our online discussion group to connect with other Soroptimist Associates.