Skip links

International Women’s Day Rock Choir Concert

On International Women’s Day SI Perth hosted a concert performed by the Rock Choir at St Matthews Church, Perth..

As part of the Perth & Kinross Women’s Festival programme, SI Perth members held a fundraising Rock Choir Concert on International Women’s Day, raising the profile of Soroptimist International amongst the audience and the choir; ensuring everyone had a great time plus raising approximately £1300, 75% of which will go to Playlist for Life with the remaining 25% being disbursed at the Club AGM.  Success all round!

Thank you to all who attended and to the choir and all our helpers all of which made for a really fantastic evening enjoyed by all.