Chelmsford & District Soroptimist Club
The Best of Sisters Award
to recognise a woman who lives, works or is being educated in the Chelmsford area, who is making a difference to women and/or girls, and deserves recognition.
So who do you know who deserves the recognition of Best of Sisters?
Nominations can be put forward by any organisation, individual or self-nomination.
In no more than 200 words, tell us why your nominee should win the Best of Sisters award.
Tell us the story about:
• What she has done to improve the lives of women and/or girls, locally, nationally or internationally.
• When and how long has she been doing this?
• How has this impacted the lives of the women and/or girls?
• Include examples or other people’s commendations where appropriate.
• Why she should be recognised as special.
Nominations can be put forward at any time
The entry form including the terms and conditions can be download here: Best of Sisters Award Entry Form
Please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com