Chelmsford & District Soroptimist Club to celebrate its 65th birthday.
Barbara Bramley, Chelmsford & District President launched the Best of Sisters Award
to recognise a woman who lives, works or is being educated in the Chelmsford area, who is making a difference to women and/or girls, and deserves recognition.
The winner of our Best of Sisters Award was invited to, and presented with the award, at our 65th Charter Lunch on 20th November 2016
at Channels Golf Club Chelmsford in the presence of The Mayor of Chelmsford, Councillor Patricia Hughes, The Right Honourable Sir Simon Burns Local MP, Lord Petre Lord-Lieutenant of Essex, Ann Garvey, Immediate Past President Soroptimist International and Alison Charles, London Anglia Regional President
So who do you know who deserves the recognition of Best of Sisters in 2017?
Nominations can be put forward by any organisation, individual or self-nomination.
In no more than 200 words, tell us why your nominee should win the Best of Sisters award.
Tell us the story about:
• What she has done to improve the lives of women and/or girls, locally, nationally or internationally.
• When and how long has she been doing this?
• How has this impacted the lives of the women and/or girls?
• Include examples or other people’s commendations where appropriate.
• Why she should be recognised as special.
Nominations will be open again in 2017
The entry form including the terms and conditions can be download here: Best of Sisters Award Entry Form
We are also seeking sponsors, your company could have:
• A seat at the Charter Lunch for your representative.
• Your company logo on all award material/menus/our website
• Your company banner displayed at the venue
• Your company name mentioned as sponsor in all press releases
Please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or 07528 789 991 , if you would like to be our sponsor in 2017.