Soroptimist News is our in-house magazine. Published quarterly, and packed with information about Soroptimist International Great Britain and Ireland Projects and Club Projects, it is available as an App and a Page-Turner. Previous issues are available by following the links below:
The May 2021 issue of Soroptimist News is out now. You can view it as a Page-Turner for PCs or download the App for Mobile Devices.
We have created an Easy Guide to installing and using the App. Download it now to get the most out of the App:
The number of pages has been increased to 16. Main features in this issue include:
- the Generation Equality Forum March 2021, with plenty of news on how Clubs are helping to achieve gender equality;
- a new regular feature on Friendship Links – this issue explains how they started and in future issues we will explore how Clubs can help each other to achieve great things;
- two more interviews in our Meet the Board Up Close series;
- descriptions of our three Federation Charities and how they help women and girls worldwide;
- details of our Centenary Exhibitions which will be launched at the House of Lords in July and travel to Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
The link to the Page-Turner is below. Some hints on using it are shown on the opening screen. If you roll the cursor over the icons in the top toolbar, the meaning of the symbols will be displayed. We recommend that you select “Single Page” plus “Fill Page” from these icons, for best viewing on screen. Use the arrows at either side to move to the next or previous page, and the arrow at the bottom to scroll downwards.
The links to download the App for Apple or for Android phones are also below. Select the one that you need for your device (you need to be viewing this article on the device in question) and follow the instructions to install the App. You can also search for “Soroptimist News” in Google Play or iTunes. Having trouble? See if our Easy Guide to installing and using the App can help.
If you have already downloaded the App for a previous issue, then the new issue will be available from within the App. You will have received a notification that it is now available.
Happy reading. If you do have any problems then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.