President Val and Club members are once against supporting the Trussell Trust Campaign to #StopUKHunger.
Please follow the link above to support us.
- 1 in 4 Children are living in poverty
- The Trussell Trust Food Banks handed out over 2.1 million Food Parcels in 2021-22 – a 52% increase in year on year comparison
- The choice between eating and heating is real
- Food banks are now supporting ‘working families’ who are are struggling to put sufficent food on the table.
- The Trussell Trust’s is able to provide the statistics that demonstrate what is happening across the UK
- We need to take ACTION, RAISE AWARENESS and MAKE A DIFFERENCE – too many women and children’s lives are being affected by poverty right now in the UK