No meetings doesn’t mean we are not keeping in touch especially with members who live alone and are in lockdown.
Telephone calls, emails, Zoom meetings and a buddy system help……..
Please contact us now or when this crisis is over and find out what a supportive group we can be.
Email: Norwichsoroptimist@outlook.com Or Via Facebook SI Norwich
Do you want to make a difference?
Are you a woman who…
- would like to network, have fun, socialise and make friends too?
- is interested in topics and talks, learning new things and raising funds for local groups and national campaigns?
- cares about helping other women and girls have access to learning opportunities, better health care and a more secure life?
- would work and lobby for women’s rights at home and around the world?
- would like to make friendship links with other groups, both nationally and internationally, and visit for events or behind the scene tours of their countries/ areas?
Come along to meet your local Soroptimists and find out who they are…
We meet twice a month – 1st and 3rd Monday evenings at 7pm at the Norwich Girls High School, 95 Newmarket Road, Norwich. NR2 2HU
100 for 100 – Its Soroptimist International ‘s Centenary
SI Norwich took up the 100 for 100 challenge
by knitting Easter chicks filled with a chocolate egg.
During lockdown we have been supporting a local Primary School
and will deliver them as a treat before Easter.
The idea came from watching Margaret Cook knitting chicks on our regular Zoom
with our Friendship link SI Ilkley .
International Women’s Day 2021—–8th March
Zoom meeting with WI, NOPF, Victim Support