Would you like to join us? We’d be delighted to welcome you at our next monthly meeting. Please note that while there are pandemic restrictions in place we will be meeting virtually via Zoom.
This is the list of our upcoming meetings (usually the 3rd Wednesday of the month, shown here in blue) and other events – please do get in touch or come along to join us for an evening!
- June 16th: Speaker is Jo Rosenberg from the Dianne Oxbury Trust talking about the Ovarian Cancer charity (via Zoom)
- July 21st: Speaker is Reg Cox from Free Yoga (via Zoom)
- August: Members garden party
- September 15th: Abingdon Carousel
- October 20th: Parliamentary Speaker and Programme Action
- November 17th: Wine tasting
Other important dates
- 2021 is the SI centenary: https://sigbi.org/who-we-are/centenary/
- 28th to 30th October : SIGBI Llandudno Annual Conference (will be held virtually)