Meetings & Events
Would you like to join us? We’d be delighted to welcome you at our next monthly meeting.
This is the list of our upcoming monthly meetings (usually the 3rd Wednesday of the month) and events – please do get in touch or come along to join us for an evening!
- September 20th: ‘Plan International UK‘, Rebecca Lewin
- October 18th: ‘Step out’, Nicola Holmes-Brown
- November 15th: ‘Dementia friends workshop‘, Fiona Joines
- December 6th: Festive Cheer, bring and share supper.
- January 17th: Age UK/Homeshare Oxford, Claire Shuttleworth
- February 21st: Programme Action Evening (details to follow)
- March 21st: Maggie’s Centre, Pip Dingle
- April 18th: Club AGM. Bring & share supper
Other important dates
- October 14th (Sat): SILC Regional Meeting, London
- October 26th to 28th: SIGBI 83rd Federation Conference, Cardiff
- December 2nd (Sat): SILC Regional Meeting, Great Denham
- March 3rd 2018 (Sat): SILC Regional Meeting, London