Meetings & Events
Would you like to join us? We’d be delighted to welcome you at our next monthly meeting.
This is the list of our upcoming meetings (usually the 3rd Wednesday of the month, shown here in blue) and other events – please do get in touch or come along to join us for an evening!
- October 17th: Kay McCallum will be speaking about Nursing in Oxford Hospitals
- November 21st: We will be learning about Japanese cuisine from Sue Coles, including making our own sushi.
- December 19th: Festive Cheer: our annual bring and share Christmas party supper
- January 19th: Members evening – details to be advised
- February 20th: Programme Action Evening: we will be celebrating our club achievements, details to be advised.
- March 20th: ‘A life in Sight’, speaker Anita Lightstone
- April 17th: This meeting will be our club AGM followed by a bring and share supper and socialising
Other important dates
- October 13th 2018 (Sat): SILC Regional Meeting, London
- October 25th to 27th 2018: SIGBI 84th Federation Conference, ACC, Liverpool
- December 15th (Sat) 2018: SILC Regional Meeting, London
- March 9th 2019 (Sat): SILC Regional Meeting, London