Would you like to join us? We’d be delighted to welcome you at our next monthly meeting. Our meetings are a mixture of in-person at the Coach House and online via Zoom.
This is the list of our upcoming meetings (usually the 3rd Wednesday of the month) and other events – please do get in touch or come along to join us for an evening!
- May 18th: Talk about Alice Ruggles Trust (Zoom)
- June 16th (Thursday): We’ll be hosting visitors from SI Bonn, this will be a social event (Coach House).
- July 20th: Club meeting: follow-up on SI Bonn visit (Coach House)
- August: Summer social event (date and location to be arranged)
- September 21st: Presentation from Jane Dickinson on ‘Women of Oxford’ (Coach House)
- October 19th: Presentation about the Kori Project (Coach House)
- November 16th: Presentation – findings about the Court Observation Project (Zoom)
- December 14th: Christmas Social (Coach House)
- January 18th: Book forum (bring a book to tell us about) (Zoom)
- February 15th: Presentation – Regional Speaker (Zoom)
- March 15th: Presentation – Court Observation Project Update (Coach House)
- April 19th: Club AGM with bring and share supper (Coach House)
Other important dates
- 10th December: Regional Meeting (via Zoom, 10am to 1pm)
- 8th March 2023: International Women’s Day