Meetings & Events
Would you like to join us? We’d be delighted to welcome you at our next monthly meeting.
This is the list of our upcoming meetings (usually the 3rd Wednesday of the month, shown here in blue) and other events – please do get in touch or come along to join us for an evening!
- January 19th: Talk by Kay McCallum on nursing and working for the Samaritans.
- February 20th: Programme Action Evening: we will be celebrating our club achievements.
- March 20th: ‘A life in Sight’, speaker Anita Lightstone
- April 17th: This meeting will be our club AGM followed by a bring and share supper and socialising
Other important dates
- 29th June 2019: Regional Meeting/Conference – 10am to 4pm at Redbourn Parish Centre, The Park, Redbourn AL3 7LR. Hosted by SI St Alban’s & District.
- 20th July 2019: Soroptimist Day of Action
- 12th October 2019: Regional Meeting/Conference and AGM – 10am to 4pm at Lancaster Hall Hotel
- 24th to 26th October 2019: SIGBI 85th Federation Conference, Bournemouth
- 14th December 2019: Region Meeting/Conference and Human Rights Celebration – 10am to 4pm. Venue TBC
- 7th March 2020: Region Meeting/Conference and International Women’s Day, Lancaster Hall Hotel