SOROPTIMIST INTERNATIONAL OF THE MEDWAY TOWNS
Are you looking for an opportunity to meet new people? To work with other like-minded women on projects aimed at improving lives and raising awareness? SI Medway Towns are a friendly, diverse group of women who meet at the Holiday Inn in Rochester on the second Thursday of each month and hold programme action and social events throughout the year.
Soroptimist International is a vibrant, dynamic women’s organisation We are committed to a world where women and girls together achieve their individual and collective potential, realise aspirations and have an equal voice in creating strong and peaceful communities worldwide.
Soroptimists inspire action and create opportunities to transform the lives of women and girls through a global network of members and international partnerships.
- Human Rights for all
- Global peace and international goodwill
- Advancing women’s potential
- Integrity and democratic decision making
- volunteering, diversity and friendship
- Soroptimist International will improve the lives and status of women and girls through education, empowerment or enabling opportunities.
- Soroptimist International will be a global voice for increasing access to education and leadership for women and girls.
Find out more about SI Medway Towns Club News & Events
Contact us to find out more today.