Who are we?
- An international organisation of women, working for women
- We make a difference to the lives of women and girls through volunteering and projects
- We are women that enjoy fun and friendship whilst working for others
WHAT do we do?
- We advocate for improvement to the lives of women and girls
- We raise awareness of issues impacting on women and girls
- We take action in support of positive change
HOW do we do it?
- We record all our actions on a database that is used by United Nations to bring about policy change and practical responses to issues
WHY should you join?
- You want to be part of adding social value on a global scale
- You want to be with like-minded women from all walks of life
- You want to pay forward – and make your actions part of the bigger picture
Guests and potential members are welcome to any of our meetings and social evenings to meet members and learn more about Soroptimism and the Bridgend Club in a relaxed and friendly environment. Meetings are on the second and fourth Wednesday of every month (except August). Our 2022-2023 meetings are at the Heronston Hotel, Ewenny, Bridgend, unless otherwise stated in the Club Programme.
For details see SI Bridgend Programme 2023-24 electronic V1 26april2023
Please contact Club Secretary, Margaret Anthony, beforehand on 07791 989096 or firstname.lastname@example.org.