This muff pattern is ideal for using up left over and odd balls of wool
- Cast on 40 stitches with 6.5mm needles using 2 strands of double wool or 1 strand of chunky wool.
- Knit 6 rows in rib (k1p1).
- Working on stocking stitch (Knit 1 line, purl 1 line) using up oddments of various textures of wool i.e. chunky, mohair, wool until work measures 10 inches.
- Knit 6 rows in rib (k1p1)
- Cast off.
- Sew the two long edges together with right sides together.
- Decorate the muff using a variety of items i.e. ribbons, beads.