The weather did its worst but it was a fine night inside Littleton Hall. Great fun, great food and great company and, to top it all, we raised in excess of £1700 for The Margaret Lovell Memorial Fund in aid of Birthing in the Gambia. Together with other fund-raising efforts, notably the 2014 Corset Calendar, this looks likely to take us over the ambitious £10,000 target Margaret set us.
Carol has produced a Smilebox to celebrate the event.
We would like to thank the following for kindly donating raffle prizes:
- The Running Horse, Littleton
- The Coach and Horses, Sutton Scotney
- Salisbury Racecourse
- ‘The Plaice’, Harestock
- Sparsholt Stud, Watley Farm, Sparsholt
- Southampton Solent University
- The Executors of the Estate of Margaret Lovell
and the generosity of members of the Club.