Federation Programme Action Committee Meeting
The presentations for the FPAC Meeting on Thursday 24 October 2019 are shown below. They are in PDF format with speaker notes.
This was a live demonstration, not a presentation, but the Programme Report Template gives instructions for completing the Programme Report Form.
Gender Balance – Chaired by Liz Dominey
- SI Weston-Super-Mare – Challenging Gender Stereotypes
- SI Pune Metro East – Training the Trainer
- SI Esperance – Girls in Aviation
Soroptimist International Perspective
- The UN – 75 Years – Rita Beaumont
- Economic and Social Council – 75 Years – Carol Infanti
- Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action – 25 Years – and 1325 – 20 Years – Nisha Ghosh
- UN Women and UNIFEM – 26 Years – Margaret Clark
- Copenhagan Global Compact on Climate Change – 10 Years – Naina Shah
- Sustainable Developments Goals – 5 Years – Yvonne Gibbon