Recycling Medicine Blister Packs
- go here: https://www.aldi.co.uk/corporate/corporate-responsibility/greener/recycle and click through
- register for a Terracycle account
- join the programme
- request a label (up to 2 labels per month)
- print it off
- put up to 30 blister packs in an envelope (max size C4, a bit bigger than A4)
- affix the label
- pop the envelope in a post box
PERSONAL DEPOSITS ONLY AT SUPERDRUG PHARMACIES!! After 18 months and 1.5 tonnes of empty medicine blister packs delivered by St Albans and District Soroptimist Denise Powell and her Harpenden Lions husband John, Superdrug HQ have decided that their pharmacies will only now accept personal deposits. Therefore we can no longer accept collections.
If you do visit a Superdrug store with a pharmacy (e.g. Hemel Hempstead and Watford), please take a carrier bag full with you.
This is part of the “Smalls for All” initiative – sending underwear to Africa to help women and children.
Please see www.smallsforall.org for more info.